Published annually in May.
This collection contains 220 standards
Volume 11.02 is divided into 6 sections, and features standards on general specifications, technical resources, and statistical methods.
- Organic Constituents–presents general analysis methods and tests for specific constituents and waterborne oils.
- Radioactivity–includes measuring radioactivity and specific radionuclides.
- Saline and Brackish Waters, Seawaters, and Brines–determines specific constituents such as barium, iodide and bromide, and chloride ions.
- Microbiological Examination–examines subjects such as coliphages and adenosine triphoshate (ATP) content.
- Water-Formed Deposits–covers chemical microscopy, preparation and preliminary testing of water-formed deposits, and trace element extraction.
- Water Treatment Materials–features chemicals, particulate ion-exchange materials, membrane filters, and reverse osmosis devices.
- Number of Pages: