Contamination Control Division
This handbook was compiled to facilitate the design and implementation of a comprehensive cleanroom management program based on the recommendations and best practices of contamination control experts in the industries served by the Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology.
Contains the following IEST Recommended Practices:
- IEST-RP-CC003: Garment System Consideration in Cleanrooms and Other Controlled Environments
- IEST-RP-CC004: Evaluating Wiping Materials Used in Cleanrooms and Other Controlled Environments
- IEST-RP-CC005: Gloves and Finger Cots Used in Cleanrooms and Other Controlled Environments
- IEST-RP-CC018: Cleanroom Housekeeping–Operating and Monitoring Procedures
- IEST-RP-CC026: Cleanroom Operations
- IEST-RP-CC027: Personnel Practices and Procedures in Cleanrooms and Controlled Environments
- IEST-RP-CC032: Flexible Packaging Materials for Use in Cleanrooms and Other Controlled Environments.
- File Size:
- 7 files , 10 MB